The official UK Snow White and The Huntsman Facebook page are giving you the chance to win one of five pairs of tickets to the world premiere of SWATH in London on May 14th!
Calling all fans!
We have five pairs of tickets to give away just to Facebook fans to attend the WORLD PREMIERE of Snow White and the Huntsman in London!
All you have to do is connect with your Facebook account and watch the trailer and you could win your chance to walk down the red carpet with the stars of this epic action adventure
A NOTE: When reading the terms and conditions below it states in section 11 that: The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion in the event of exceptional circumstances outside its control which affect its ability to operate the promotion. This could be understood that the date of the event could change.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to UK residents who are aged 18 years or over except employees of Promoter if applicable or Universal Pictures International UK & EIRE Ltd, and their affiliated companies, their families or agencies or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- To enter, watch the trailer on http://www.facebook.com/snowwhiteandthehuntsmanuk and click on enter. You need to authorize the Snow White and the Huntsman UK application to access your Facebook data first
- All entries must include the name, age and email address of the entrant. Only one entry permitted per person.
- Entry is free other than cost of internet access, charges should be checked with your network operator.
- The winner will be drawn at random on Monday 23rd April and the Promoter’s decision is final.
- Closing date for entry is midnight on the 22nd of April 2012. Any entries received after the closing date will not be accepted. Promoter does not accept any responsibility for texts which are not received or delays in receiving or delivering text messages.
- The winner will be notified by email via the email address registered on their Facebook page the week starting on the 23rd of April 2012.
- Each prize consists of a pair of tickets to the world premiere of Snow White & the Huntsman in London on 14 May 2012, and a total of 5 prizes will be awarded.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize awarded.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value in the event that the stated prize is unavailable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion in the event of exceptional circumstances outside its control which affect its ability to operate the promotion.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure they (and their guest) are free to travel on the appropriate date. Prize consists of tickets only, and all expenses associated with the use of the tickets, including (without limitation) costs of travel and accommodation, are excluded and will be the responsibility of the winner and their guest.
- Winners may be required to take part in publicity associated with this promotion.
- A list of winner’s names and counties will be available on the Snow White and The Huntsman UK page (http://www.facebook.com/snowwhiteandthehuntsmanuk)
- In administrating this promotion the Promoter will not collect more of your personal information than absolutely necessary and will only use your personal information for the purposes of this promotion. For the purposes of clarity, the personal information you provide in entering the competition is provided to the Promoter, not to Facebook.
- The rules of this competition shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and each entrant releases Facebook of any liability in relation to this competition.